Athlete Registration Fees Due April 1st
Invoices will be emailed to the head coach on March 16th.
Below are simple steps to pay your team’s registration fees for the 2015 spring league!
- On March 9th, the team’s head coach will receive a Team Validation email that will confirm the number of student athletes on their team that are not registered, missing firearms safety training certificates, and identify areas in your Team Management System that need completion. PLEASE COMPLETE ALL INFORMATION IN YOUR TEAM PROFILE!
- Team rosters will be final at 12:01 a.m. on March 16, 2015. No roster changes can be made after registration is closed.
- All un-registered student athletes will be removed from your team roster at that time.
- The head coach will receive an automated email invoice in the total amount due as determined by the number of registered student athletes on your team x $30 each.
- The coach will follow the instructions in the email to pay the amount due. Payment options include online (credit card, debit card, or ACH-check) or manual check that will need to be mailed.
- Full payment is due on or before April 1, 2015.
- Upon completion of payment, you will receive confirmation and your Team Management System will indicate that your payment has been made.
Thank you for your assistance and cooperation!