Registration Ends September 13, 2015!
New student athletes (those that were not Spring League 2015 participants) are required to register. Below is the registration process for a student athlete for the 2015 Fall league:
1) The registrant be the legal parent or guardian of the student athlete, OR
2) You are the student athlete and you are 18 years of age or older, AND
3) The registrant must enter the student athlete’s valid firearms safety certificate number during registration, AND
4) The student athlete’s name is included on the team’s roster, AND
5) The registrant has obtained the team’s registration password (from the team’s coach), AND
6) The registrant must fully complete the online registration.
Registrants will receive an email confirmation when registration is completed successfully. The online registration takes about five minutes to complete.
If a student athlete’s name does not appear on the team’s registration roster, contact your team’s head coach for more information.
During registration, team members can signup for the Shooter Performance Tracker so athletes, parents, and friends can track the performance of their favorite student athlete! Simply include an email address and create a custom password for access. Registrants will receive a Shooter Performance Tracker confirmation email once registration is complete.
League registration fees are $25 per student athlete per league and are paid to the team. Student athlete participation fees and deadlines are determined by each team. Contact your head coach for more information.
Watch the athlete registration instruction video!
Join your high school team!
Any Wisconsin student is eligible to participate if he/she:
Is in grades 6 through 12, AND
Possesses a state firearm safety training certificate, AND
Meets all school curricular activity eligibility requirements, AND
If the team has the capacity to accommodate the student athlete.